Unilending is one of the most important banking groups in Europe, as well as the main lending institution in our country. Because of its leading role in the financial market, it offers services that stand out for their variety and effectiveness. In this article we will focus on the wide range of loans available.
The key factor is the ability to satisfy all specific customer needs. They are in fact dedicated to students, workers, for small daily expenses or large life projects. In short, it seems to be the case to say: to each one his Unilending loan.
How are loans structured?
What characterizes the Unilending offers are advantageous rates and flexible products that lend themselves to both long-term programs and sudden short-term needs.
Depending on their destination, the products are divided into:
- Loans for everyday needs.
- Home Loans.
- Loans for young people.
In all three cases, this is the so-called type of personal loan. What does it mean exactly? That the loan is “non-finalized”, ie it is not subject to the purchase of a specific good or service.
On the basis of the amortization plan agreed with the capital provider, the beneficiary is required to repay the amount in the due dates set in the installments, at a rate that can be fixed or variable and increased by the secondary costs resulting from the APR (rate Global Effective Year, or the real and overall cost of the loan).
The requirements necessary to access a personal loan are:
- Age between 18 and 70 (any exceptions for the maximum age will be evaluated during the preliminary investigation phase).
- Repayment capacity : demonstrable by specific documentation of its monthly income.
Loans for everyday needs
As the name itself allows us to predict, it is a quick and easy access to lending solution. Holders of a Unilending current account open for at least 6 months can use them. The current account holder who requests it will be pre-evaluated, that is to say that Unilending will carry out a pre-evaluation of the lendingworthiness of the interested party. If this evaluation is successful, the customer can request the lendingExpressEasy product exclusively through the Mobile Banking App . The amount that can be granted ranges from 1,000 euros to a maximum of 5,000 euros. The lending takes place in real time after entering a few, simple data. The rate is subsidized, with a fixed TAN of 6.90% and an APR currently at 8.23%. The duration of the amortization plan is between 12 and 36 months.
Ultra flexible loan that can be lendinged to any current account. The amount can be between € 3,000 and € 30,000, repayable with an amortization plan whose duration ranges from 36 to 84 months. As confirmation of the variety of Unilending services, if necessary, the customer can make changes to the reimbursement program, taking advantage of three convenient options.
- Installment change : can be requested once a year and after paying the first 9 installments of the loan consecutively. It allows you to change the monthly fee, increasing or decreasing the amount, as long as it remains between the minimum and maximum values that will be communicated by the institution. The service is not free, but it costs 10 euros.
- Installment Jump: allows you to omit payment of a monthly fee once a year, provided they have been paid consecutively the first 9 installments of the loan. To take advantage of the option more than once, you must pay at least 6 months after the last use.
- Loan top-up : allows you to request additional liquidity from the amount already paid. The extra amount that can be granted must be less than the capital repaid at the time of the request. The service has a cost of 10 euros and can be requested up to 3 times only after the payment of 24 consecutive installments from the time of delivery or the last use of the service.
This is a product to pay off all the loans in progress at any lending institution. The payable capital ranges from € 3,000 to € 50,000 and provides for a repayment of 36 to 120 months. The TAN is fixed at 10.90% and the APR does not exceed 12.07%. If necessary, in addition to debt consolidation , additional liquidity can be obtained.
Loan of Assignment of the Fifth
Without real estate collateral it is possible to request a loan to be repaid by direct debit on salary or pension, up to one fifth of the net salary. The reimbursement includes from 24 up to 120 monthly payments. Any mandatory insurance is covered by the lending institution.
Personal Loan Restructuring
Ideal for building renovation projects. Including between 5,000 and 100,000 euros, it is repayable from 36 to 120 months. It can be requested for both the first and second home interventions. This is a fixed-rate loan with direct debit on the current account.
lendingExpress Energy Saving
The perfect solution to face the costs of energy requalification of the house, for example for photovoltaic solar panels, new fixtures or eco-compatible building interventions. The amount that can be granted ranges from 5,000 to 75,000 euros, repayable with 36 up to 120 installments.
Loans for young people
For young people who do not yet have large financial resources, here is the loan to finance the first life projects. With a capital of 600 to 5,000 euros and a repayment plan of 12 to 36 installments, it is ideal for dealing with expenses for your studies or for that much-coveted computer.
From 1,000 to 15,000 euros repayable from 18 to 96 months to finance the Master’s degree which could change a student’s life. The rate is fixed and there is the possibility of the so-called pre-amortization, or a period of three years in which only interest is paid.